CLUBHOUSE DRESS CODE & RULES
Terms and Conditions
The Committee and members look forward to welcoming your party to Billingham Golf Club. So that your party, as well as our members and staff may all have a pleasant day, you as organiser of the party are requested to ensure that the following conditions are observed by all your guests on the day.
Click here for General Conditions that apply to any Function utilising our Lounge facilities.
Click here for Safety Regulations relating to any Function utilising our Lounge facilities.
A reasonable standard of clean smart casual clothing may be worn and the following points must be adhered to:-
- T-shirts with non-offensive logo’s can be worn in the bar and conservatory and may be worn in or out of the waistband
- Sleeveless shirts can be worn by women
- Vests are not allowed
- Denim jeans are allowed, but jeans that are frayed, displaying holes or inappropriately worn are not allowed
- Soiled or damaged shoes are not allowed in the bar or lounge. Smart training shoes are allowed in the clubhouse.
- Tailored shorts are allowed in the lounge up until 7pm
- Open toed sandals are allowed, men must wear socks
- Tailored shirts may be worn outside trousers
- T-shirts are not allowed in the lounge, but appropriate golf attire is.
Mobile phones may be used in the club car park during daylight hours, as long as it is well away from the playing areas and used in such a way to minimise disturbance to golfers.
Please ensure that you do not use your mobile phones on the balcony during daylight hours to ensure that you don’t disturb any golfers on the course.
Mobile phones can be used in Lounge area during your Function and on a restricted social basis in areas such as the Entrance Foyers.
You and you parties compliance with the above rules will be greatly appreciated by the members of Billingham Golf Club.